The Beeswax Wraps Lunch Pack includes 2 x medium and 2 x small beeswax wraps, which are perfect for wrapping sandwiches, snacks, fruit and veg to take on-the-go.
This lunch pack isn't just for your packed lunch though, the wraps can be used int he kitchen for covering leftovers as well as cheese, cold meats and chopped fruit and vegetables.
The Beeswax Wraps are made from GOTS certified organic cotton and low impact dyes, organic jojoba oil, pine resin and beeswax. The beeswax is sourced within a 30 mile radius of the Beeswax Wraps workshop which is based in the Cotswolds.
Pack includes 2 x medium approx 30 x 30cm and 2 x small approx 20 x 20cm.
Caring for your wraps
- Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Pasteurise every few months in the oven. Lay on baking paper in 100c oven for no more than 3 minutes
- Do not use to wrap hot food, make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps
- Wraps are not suitable for using in the microwave
- Please note these wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames.